News Update :
Home » » The Business of Writing

The Business of Writing

Penulis : Unknown on Friday, December 28, 2007 | 8:33 AM

Some thoughts on the business end of writing. But first a disclaimer: If you are getting business advice from me, you are in trouble!That said, here are a few things I learned and noticed. Note that, in college, I was one of those "helper types" (studying to be a teacher) who would have felt it beneath me to stoop to a mercenary course of study by taking any business classes. So, what I do know,
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Advertise with Us | Site map
Copyright © 2011. WRITING TIPS . All Rights Reserved.
Design Template by panjz-online | Support by creating website | Powered by Blogger