News Update :
Home » » On Writing & the Price of 50-Pound Paper

On Writing & the Price of 50-Pound Paper

Penulis : Unknown on Friday, December 21, 2007 | 7:19 PM

I recently revisited one of the many writers' fora on the Net and was immediately reminded of why I quit doing so. I suppose there are some good ones out there, but I haven't run across any.In this case, right at the top I found the one billionth example of good advice going in one ear and out the other. The obtuseness of 99.9% of these people is amazing! It all bounces off their foreheads.How
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Advertise with Us | Site map
Copyright © 2011. WRITING TIPS . All Rights Reserved.
Design Template by panjz-online | Support by creating website | Powered by Blogger