News Update :
Home » , , » The Lit Fuse Device in Melodrama and Comedy

The Lit Fuse Device in Melodrama and Comedy

Penulis : Unknown on Monday, February 6, 2006 | 2:57 PM

The Lit Fuse device is common in melodrama and comedy.The very old "Perils of Pauline" movies are a melodramatic example. The villain, Snidely Whiplash, demands, "You must marry me!""No! No! I won't marry you!" she cries."But you must marry me!""No! No! I won't marry you!""But you must marry me!""No! No! I won't marry you!"If he can't have her, nobody can. So Snidely ties her to the railroad
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Advertise with Us | Site map
Copyright © 2011. WRITING TIPS . All Rights Reserved.
Design Template by panjz-online | Support by creating website | Powered by Blogger