News Update :
Home » , » The Role of Decisions in Conflict

The Role of Decisions in Conflict

Penulis : Unknown on Sunday, November 27, 2005 | 11:40 AM

As I tell tennis players, the best way to pressure people is to confront them with choices. That's because they fear making the "wrong" one.If a person's fear of making decisions is greater than his desire, that fear extinguishes desire.Have you ever known a person who cannot make a decision? I knew a woman once who couldn't even decide how she wanted her coffee. I kid you not: before ordering it
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Advertise with Us | Site map
Copyright © 2011. WRITING TIPS . All Rights Reserved.
Design Template by panjz-online | Support by creating website | Powered by Blogger