News Update :
Home » , » The Importance of the MICE Quotient

The Importance of the MICE Quotient

Penulis : Unknown on Wednesday, November 16, 2005 | 7:18 AM

To demonstrate something about the MICE Quotient, I'm going to use an an example of a story's opening. Here it is...I had been invalided home from the Front; and, after spending some months in a rather depressing Convalescent Home, was given a month's sick leave. Having no near relations or friends, I was trying to make up my mind what to do, when I ran across John Cavendish. I had seen very
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Advertise with Us | Site map
Copyright © 2011. WRITING TIPS . All Rights Reserved.
Design Template by panjz-online | Support by creating website | Powered by Blogger